INVITATION TO BID
INTEGRATED EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMMES
CONTRACT NO: HGDM571/HGDM/2017
Harry Gwala District Municipality hereby requests proposals from suitably experienced Service Providers for integrated employee health and wellness programmes. The scope of works entails assisting the municipality for a period of 24 months with the implementation of four pillars of the integrated employee health and wellness strategy which are:
1. HIV/AIDS Management
2. Health and Productivity Management
3. Occupational Hygiene and Safety Management
4. Wellness Management
A compulsory clarification meeting will be held on 25 October 2018 in the Municipal boardroom at 11h30.
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE AND RISK ASSESSMENT
CONTRACT NO: HGDM570/HGDM/2018
Harry Gwala District Municipality hereby requests proposals from suitably experienced services providers for provision of medical surveillance and risk assessment for a period of 24 months. Service providers are required to comply with normal business ethics.
A compulsory clarification meeting will be held on 25 October 2018 in the Municipal boardroom at 12h30.
FOR THE ABOVE 2 BIDS:
Invalid or non-submission of the following documents will lead to immediate disqualification of the tender:
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate or SARS pin
• Company Profile
• Central Supplier Database registration.
The following conditions will apply:
• Prices quoted must be firm and must be inclusive of VAT (if applicable)
• All bids submitted shall be valid for 90 days after the tender closing date
• A signed MBD4 form must be submitted with all bids (available on our website and reception)
• A certified or original valid B-BBEE status level verification Certificate must be submitted to claim Preference Points
• 80/20 Preference Points System will be used in Evaluation
• Your company must be registered on Municipal database.
Bid documents will be available from 22 October 2018 between 08h00 to 16h00 from Finance Department (40 Main Street Ixopo) upon a
non-refundable fee of R300.00 per document will be charged per document.
The closing date for the bidders is on 16 November 2018 at 12h00.
Bids must be enclosed in SEALED ENVELOPES and clearly labelled WITH THE NAME OF THE PROJECT on the outside of the envelopes addressed to:
The Municipal Manager.
Bids must be deposited in the bid box at the reception area of Harry Gwala District Municipal, 40 Main Street, Ixopo, before the closing date and time. Telegraphic, telexed or faxed bids will not be considered and late bids
WILL NOT be accepted.
All tender enquiries and all other matters shall be directed to: Mrs P.P. Cele, on tel. (039) 834 8700 during working hours.
Harry Gwala District Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any bid and reserves the right to accept the whole or any part of the bid.
MRS A.N. DLAMINI: MUNICIPAL MANAGER
HARRY GWALA DISTRICT