OKHAHLAMBA LOCAL MUNICIPALITYUMKHANDLU WENDAWO
OKHAHLAMBA LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
Management Act, Act 56 of 2003.
Bid documents are obtainable from the SCM Bids office after paying non-refundable deposit of R350.00 per bid document at cashiers or by EFT made out in favour of Okhahlamba Local Municipality prior to bid collection of the bid document: First National Bank, Branch Code. 220625, Acc No. 51660362710.
Any eligible bidder can also download documents free of charge on the web-based portal www.etenders.gov.za with effect from 25 March 2019 at 09h00. No documents will be sold on the briefing day unless they have been reserved before the briefing date. Only service providers registered on National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) and Okhahlamba Local Municipality’s database will be considered for bidding.
Contract No: FIN01/2019
- Contract Name and Description: Implementation of an Integrated Municipal Financial Management System (ERP) and Municipal Standard Chart of Account (MSCOA) Support for Five (5) years.
- Bid Documents availability date: 25 March 2019 to 01 April 2019 at 15h00 Contact: Mrs. M. Dlamini, on tel. (036) 448 8061/2.
- Briefing Session Date, time and Venue: Compulsory briefing: 02 April 2019 at 10h00, at Okhahlamba Executive Boardroom.
- Closing and Opening Date and Time: 09 May 2019 at 11h00.
- Bid Enquiries: Okhahlamba Municipality Finance Department: Y. Joyi, on tel. 036 448 8052.
Contract No: TEC06/2019
- Contract Name and Description: Panel of Service Providers to Supply and Deliver Precast and Stormwater Concrete Products for The Period of Twelve (12) Months.
- Bid Documents availability date: 25 March 2019. Contact: Mrs. M. Dlamini, on tel. 036 448 8061/2.
Briefing Session Date, time and Venue: No briefing.
- Closing and Opening Date and Time: 15 April 2019 at 11h00.
- Bid Enquiries: Okhahlamba Municipality Technical Department: M. Hlatshwayo, on cell: 072 749 6915.
Sealed bids with the CONTRACT NUMBER AND DESCRIPTION OF THE BIDS endorsed on the envelope with the bidders details clearly indicated, must be deposited at the Okhahlamba Local Municipality’s bid box situated in the reception at or before the specified date and time above, at which bids will be opened in public in the Municipal’s Boardroom. Bids received after the said closing date and time as prescribed WILL NOT be considered. Facsimile and e-mailed bids WILL NOT be accepted.
The Okhahlamba Local Municipality subscribes to the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No. 5 of 2000 and Preferential Procurement Regulations 2017. For all above contracts 80/20 Preference Points will be applicable and bids may only be submitted on the bid documentation that is issued. An original/copy valid Tax Clearance Certificate plus SARS status verification PIN, certified copy of B-BBEE Status Level Verification Certificates or affidavit, other required Certificates must accompany the bid document. Bidders needs to score the minimum of 75% for financial system and 70% for precast and stormwater concrete products in terms of prequalification on functionality to be evaluated further.
The Okhahlamba Local Municipality is not bound to accept the lowest or any bid and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of a bid.
MR S.N. MALINGA: MUNICIPAL MANAGER