Bursaries For 2019
Department of Rural Development and Agrarian Reform invites applications from learners with Grade 12 with any subject combination that includes Mathematics and Physical Science, who are interested to study in any field listed below/Learners currently studying any of the courses mentioned below:
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc)
- BSc Vet Technology
- BSc Agricultural Engineering
- BSc Agricultural Economics
- BSc Agricultural (Entomology)
- BSc Bioresource Engineering
- Applicants must be South African citizen. Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged youth who are Eastern Cape residents.
- Applicants must provide proof of admission/provisional admission to a tertiary institution, an affidavit on family financial status and a copy of the parent/guardian’s identity document. They must also indicate whether they are sponsored by another agency.
- Applicants should be prepared to work/serve the Eastern Cape Department of Rural Development and Agrarian Reform as part of their contractual obligation.
- Incomplete application will not be considered.
- No faxed or emailed applications will be considered
- Applications are available at the nearest offices of Rural Development and Agrarian Reform and Departmental website (www.drdar.gov.za)
- Youth with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- The recruitment is targeting the cohort for 2019 academic year
Applications should be posted to:
The Manager: Human Resource Development
Department of Rural Development & Agrarian Reform
Private Bag x 0040, Bhisho, 5605 or
Hand delivered to: Room 1083, 1st Floor, Tyamzashe Building, Bhisho
Contact Persons & Numbers: Ms L. Mqedazwe/Mr M. Nzimande (0400 602 5220/2/3
No faxed applications will be considered
Closing Date: 30th November 2018
Should you not receive a response from the Department within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.