iSimangaliso Wetland Park
The iSimangaliso Wetland Park Authority, a renowned World Heritage Park, where conservation, sustainable tourism and benefit sharing prevails, is looking for experienced Administrators. The below positions are one year contract.
ADMINISTRATORS (3 POSTS)
- Grade 12 • Effective time management
- Effective use of a computer (Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook)
- Manage and maintain good work ethics and relationship with Environmental Monitor Host organisations
- Assist with queries and provide timely and professional feedback where necessary
- Possession of a valid driver’s licence will be an advantage.
Key performance areas:
- Maintain effective filing system, all administration, generate reports, collect and check timesheets for completeness, accuracy and procurement of goods.
Brief CV with copy of ID to be forwarded to: The Environmental and Social Monitor Manager, iSimangaliso Wetland Park Authority, Private Bag X 5 St. Lucia 3936 OR hand delivered to: The iSimangaliso Offices, Dredger Harbour, St. Lucia 3936 OR e-mail: mandisa@iSimangaliso.com
CLOSING DATE: 18 JUNE 2019.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Applicants not contacted within 30 days of the advertisement closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful. The iSimangaliso Wetland Park Authorities reserves the right not to make the appointment.
Chief Executive Officer