City of Cape Town
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES AND ASSET MANAGEMENT ● FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
ASSISTANT PROFESSIONAL OFFICER
BASIC SALARY: R326 208 PER ANNUM ● REF NO: EOA 19/21 ● FICUS BUILDING, PAROW
- B Tech, National Diploma or first Degree in Architecture, Architectural Technology or Interior Design
- Two (2) or more years’ relevant experience drawing office environment within the field of Architecture or Interior Design
- Computer Literacy in MS Office and AutoCAD – candidates with Revit capability will be given preference
- Valid Code EB or B driver’s licence.
Key performance areas:
Assisting the SPO: Space Planning with:
- The implementation and development of a Space Management Strategy and related policies and procedures
- Designing and establishing the City’s office space in an efficient, effective, and coordinated manner
- Implementing the system to manage and report on the City’s office space in an efficient, effective, and coordinated manner
- Consulting and providing support to project managers during the construction phase
- Representing the SPO: Space planning to ensure continued service delivery.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
Closing date: 14 May 2021
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.