City of Cape Town
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CORPORATE SERVICES • INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY
ASSISTANT PROFESSIONAL OFFICER BUSINESS APPLICATIONS (GIS DEVELOPER)
BASIC SALARY: R326 208 to R407 745 PER ANNUM • REF NO: CS 42/21 • CIVIC CENTRE
- BTech OR Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- Preference will be given to candidates with GIS experience in the Esri products.
Key performance areas:
- Analysing and evaluating components and elements required to deliver an IT solution, applying professional skills to determine how these fit together and using core technologies required to deliver the solution
- Developing the solution from a rich specification of business requirements with reusability in mind
- Optimising integration by making use of standard approved middleware and web services.
Please apply online at http://www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
Closing date: 2 July 2021
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.