City of Cape Town
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
SPATIAL PLANNING AND ENVIRONMENT • SUPPORT SERVICES
ASSISTANT PROFESSIONAL OFFICER: SUPPORT SERVICES: PERFORMANCE; RISK AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
BASIC SALARY: R326 208 PER ANNUM • REF NO: SPE 07/21
- National Diploma, BTech or first degree within the similar field
- Up to two (2) to three (3) years’ experience required in the organisational performance monitoring environment
- Experience in the project management field will be advantageous
- Strong computer literacy in the MS Office Suite
- A valid Code B driver’s licence.
Key performance areas:
- Assisting with the alignment and operationalisation of the Integrated Development Plan (IDP) into Service Delivery and Budget Implementation Plans (SDBIP)
- Assisting with the development of objectives, indicators, targets and project milestones
- Preparing, capture and populating directorate and departmental templates, for SAP based reporting
- Support organisational performance monitoring and reporting processes
- Communicating corporate guidelines, policy, procedures and timeframes
- Assisting with the reports to the Section 79 Portfolio Committee and/or other Council structures
- Assist with effective record-keeping.
CLOSING DATE: 9 April 2021
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants), unless otherwise stated.