Take the next step to where the sky is the limit with the Shoprite Group of Companies in the De Aar area.
This management role will see you:
- planning and organising the medium and long-term activities of the branch
- ensuring that set targets are achieved
- managing staff
- identifying and solving problems relating to customers, staff and equipment.
To qualify, you will need at least three years’ managerial experience, in addition to the essential requirements mentioned below.
- A Senior Certificate or equivalent previous experience in service or retail-related environment
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- An understanding of customer service principles
- Willingness and availability to work flexible retail trading hours.
Applicants who do not meet all the requirements will not be considered for appointment.
In addition to excellent career opportunities, the Shoprite Group offers market-related remuneration packages, which include attractive benefits.
Forward your CV, covering letter and a certified copy of your ID, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify for which post and branch you are applying for.
Closing date: 14 June 2019
If you have not received a response within four weeks after submitting your application, please accept that other applicants were more suitable for the job.