These management roles will see you:
• planning and organising the medium and long-term activities of the branch
• monitoring stock
• ensuring that set targets are achieved
• managing staff, including the implementation and maintenance of HR systems, procedures and
• taking full responsibility for branch success from a profit-loss perspective
• identifying opportunities and dealing with customer, staff and equipment related matters.
• Senior Certificate or equivalent
• at least three years’ mana gerial experience
• a good command of spoken and written English
• business acumen
• a keen interest and proven track record in the retail industry will be to your advantage.
You will furthermore need:
•A valid driver’s licence.
Please note that successful candidates must be willing to work
fl exible hours, including Sundays and public holidays. Willingness
to transfer is essential.
Please email your CV in confi dentiality to
firstname.lastname@example.org (Please ensure that you
mention in your covering letter the position you
are applying for, as well as the newspaper in which
the advertisement appeared). Please also
include a certified copy of your ID.
Closing date: 25 September 2018
If you have not received a response
within four weeks of the closing date,
please accept that your application
We promote and apply the
principles of Employment Equity
and reserve the right not to
make an appointment.