Elgin Vintners is a progressive Wine Producing and
Marketing Company from the Elgin Valley, producing
world class wines for the Export and Local markets.
To expand the business, the following positions are
The Business Manager will report to the Board of Directors and shareholders
and will be responsible for the following:
• Strategic Business Development and market analysis
• Sourcing and choosing grapes from the shareholders
• Responsible for wine production planning, requirements and product lines
• Liaising with the independent winemakers to ensure that only wines of exceptional quality are produced
• Oversee and arrange the purchases of all relevant packing materials and marketing materials
• Arranging and overseeing all bottling and labelling of wines
• Manage the administrative personnel and all administrative functions
• Assure that all statutory and customs requirements are adhered to
• Pricing Strategy in the export and local markets
• Liaise with exporting agents and undertake trade visits to the export markets
• Oversee the local marketing
• Budgeting and cash flow planning
• Management of all stocks and stock levels
• International wine shows and competitions.
The suitable Candidate will have a good knowledge of wine and proven experience
in wine marketing, with exceptional people’s skills.
Applications with CV’s can be e-mailed to
Van Zyl Visser: email@example.com on or before 18 August 2018