Salary Scale: R110 658.82 – R143 652.00 p.a.
Applicable benefits: Pension, medical aid, 13th cheque, home owner’s allowance
• Grade 12 Certificate • National Diploma in Public Administration/Public Management or equivalent tertiary qualification
• Computer literacy
• Ability to communicate in both IsiZulu and English
• Good telephone etiquette
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Key performance areas:
• Prepare agendas, minutes and reports
• Attend meetings of committees and sub-committees and take minutes
• Draft resolutions and recommendations emanating from meetings
• Ensure that decisions taken at meetings are promptly communicated to HODs
• Work closely with the Speaker and Chairpersons of various portfolio committees
• Type correspondence reports
• Prepare schedules of committee meetings
• Coordinate municipal committee and ad hoc committee meetings
• Keep records of all committee decisions and minutes
• Ensure that agendas are compiled and delivered on time
• Organise venues for meetings.
Ubuhlebezwe Municipality is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
A signed letter of application indicating the position being applied for, together
with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates and
Identity Document, must be forwarded to: The Municipal Manager, P O Box
132, Ixopo 3276 by not later than 16h30 on 17 August 2018. Faxed applications
will not be accepted. If you do not hear from Council within 30 days of the
closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
All enquiries should be directed to: The HR Officer, Ms B. Nondabula at (039)
Council reserves the right not to make any appointment into the above
G.M. SINEKE – MUNICIPAL MANAGER