Website South African Medical Research Council
ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT
For the full details of this post and the application procedure, please see the full
advertisement under “Jobs” on the MRC website at: www.mrc.ac.za
Closing date: 23 September 2018
The Enterprise Risk Management Office has a vacancy for a suitably qualified
and experienced Corporate Risk and Assurance Specialist. The incumbent will
support the Office in developing, implementing and managing the SAMRC
corporate risk, assurance and policy management functions to assist in actively
reducing risk exposures and exploit opportunities, and assist with ensuring that
the SAMRC complies with legislative requirements.
The following post is available in the SAMRC Enterprise Risk Management in
• Corporate Risk and Assurance Specialist:
• Graduate degree with majors in risk management, accounting or auditing
• nationally recognised certification in risk management or auditing
• member of the Institute of Risk Management, South Africa (IRMSA) or Certified Internal
Auditor or 3 years’ post-article audit experience and member of the
Institute of Internal Auditors
• more than 5 years’ risk and/or accounting and auditing post-qualification experience, of which at least 2 years
at a management level
• permanent position
• salary in the region of
R604 495,00 per annum.
Building a healthy nation through research.