Dr Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma
Remuneration: R624 958.80 p.a. plus normal Municipal
• Grade 12 Certificate
• Bachelor’s degree or national diploma in Commerce, or any other relevant qualification
• Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience at the middle management level
• Good communication skills (verbal and written) • A valid driver’s licence.
• Knowledge of the MFMA
• Knowledge of the interpretation and compilation of management reports
• Knowledge of MSCOA.
Key performance areas:
• Prepare monthly/annual financial statements
• Ensure preparation and review of all reconciliations
• Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation (MFMA and GRAP standards)
• Prepare monthly budget statements
• Ensure that the Ledger and Trial Balance reconcile accordingly
• Reconcile all conditional grants and ensure accurate reporting
• Implement the Municipal Property Rates Act
• Ensure that revenue is collected as per budget
• Implement a Cash and Investment Policy
• Ensure correct and accurate customer bills are sent timeously to customers
• Ensure reconciliation of assets with the Asset Register and General Ledger
• Perform any functions as may be delegated by the CFO.
Enquiries: Mr S. A Radebe, tel. 060 521 8374 / (039) 833 1038.
Please note: Written applications accompanied by certified copies
of academic qualifications, ID’s, driver’s licence, a detailed copy of your
Curriculum Vitae with three references must accompany your application. No
faxed, e-mails or late applications will be accepted. Correspondence
will only be entered into with short-listed candidates if you do not received
correspondence within one month of closing date. Kindly consider your
application as unsuccessful. .
The Municipality reserves the right not to make any appointment.
Please forward your application to: Mr N.C. Vezi, the Municipal Manager,
Dr Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma Municipality, P O Box 62, Creighton, 3263 or
hand-deliver to: Municipality Building, Main Street, Creighton 3263 or 32
Arbuckle Street, Himeville,3256 (During office hours from 08h00 to 16h30).
CLOSING DATE: 09 October 2018 AT 16H00.
Dr Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma Municipality is an equal opportunity and Affirmative
Action employer. We are committed to the achievement of diversity, equity and
maintenance of representativity in terms of race, gender and disability. Candidate
whose appointment will promote representativity will be given preference.
MR N.C. VEZI: MUNICIPAL MANAGER