The City of Cape Town
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
DIRECTOR: TRANSPORT SHARED SERVICES
TCOE: SALARY COMMENCING FROM R1 539 907 PER ANNUM • REF NO: TRA 28/21
- A relevant B degree
- Extensive senior managerial experience in a number of shared service disciplines/functions within a public sector organisation.
Key performance areas:
- Integrating and coordinating the strategies and efforts of all departments within Transport to support the Executive Director in achieving the mandate of Transport
- Directing the functions within Shared Services, including Transport Business Systems; Transport Communication, Change and Stakeholder Management; Transport HR Business Partner; Transport Support Services; Transport Business Admin and Programme Monitoring.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process.
Closing date: 23 July 2021
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.