EXAMINER OF DRIVER’S LICENSES
Salary Scale: R169 584.72 – R220 125.00 p.a.
Applicable benefits: Pension, medical aid, 13th cheque, home owner’s allowance
Minimum requirements: • Grade 12 Certificate • Qualified Examiner for Driving
Licences Grade B (Grade A will be an added advantage) and registered with
Department of Transport • Traffic Officer’s Diploma and registration as Traffic
Officer Examiner for Driver’s Licences • Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
• Ability to communicate in both isiZulu and English • At least one years’ experience
in operating the e-Natis System will be an advantage • Code EC driver’s licence
• Problem solving skills, writing skills, computer knowledge, knowledge of NRTA
93/96 • No criminal record or pending cases.
Key performance areas: • Examine applicants for learner’s and driver’s licences
• Conduct learners’ classes • Book applicants for learner’s and driver’s licences
• Issue learner’s and driver’s licences • Check eye test and D/L Conversion
• General and selective duties of law enforcement and enforcement of Council
by-laws • Control traffic and escort vehicles • Perform point duties, processing
warrants of arrest and performing other traffic related duties.
Ubuhlebezwe Municipality is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
A signed letter of application indicating the position being applied for, together
with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates and
Identity Document, must be forwarded to: The Municipal Manager, P O Box
132, Ixopo 3276 by not later than 16h30 on 23 July 2018. Faxed applications will
not be accepted. If you do not hear from Council within 30 days of the closing
date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
All enquiries should be directed to: The HR Officer, Ms B. Nondabula on Tel: (039)
Council reserves the right not to make any appointment into the above
G.M. SINEKE – MUNICIPAL MANAGER