The Mandeni Municipality, an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer herewith invites applications from suitably qualified and competent persons for appointment to the following position.
Department: Technical Services and Infrastructural Development
- Salary Notch: R313 086.36 p.a.
- Salary Scale: R313 086.3 – R406 396.56 p.a. (Task Grade T13)
- Ref No. PN 27/2019
- Grade 12 plus Trade Test Certificate in Electrical: Heavy Current, N4 minimum, wireman’s license, 11KV switching certificate
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience in 11KV switch gear operation, sub-station and 11 KV line work maintenance, transformer maintenance, MV cable jointing and termination will be an added advantage
- Valid Code 10 driver’s licence with PrDp.
Duties: Please visit website at: www.mandeni.gov.za for Duties.
Benefits: All standard Municipal Fringe benefits which inter-alia includes a Housing Subsidy, Medical Aid, and Pension fund would be applicable to the above post.
Enquiries must be directed to: Mrs N.W. Ntuli (Manager: Human Resource and Council Support) on tel: 032 456 8200.
Please forward your application form and full CV with photocopies of certificates, quoting the relevant reference number to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 144, Mandeni 4490 or hand-deliver to Mandeni Local Municipality, 2 Kingfisher Road; Mandeni.
NB: Faxed and e-mailed applications will not be considered. If you do not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date consider your application as unsuccessful. Application forms are available on the Mandeni Municipal Website www.mandeni.gov.za or at any Municipal building.
CLOSING DATE: 07 JUNE 2019 AT 12HOO.
NB: The Municipality is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and reserves the right not to make appointment.
S.G. KHUZWAYO: MUNICIPAL MANAGER