Dr Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma
Remuneration: R180 000.00 – R250 000.00 p.a. plus normal
• A degree or national diploma in Environmental Management Studies any other relevant qualification
• 2 years’ relevant experience
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Computer literacy
• Valid driver’s licence.
Key performance areas:
• Assist in strategic environmental planning within the Municipal area including the development and implementation of environmental management policies and procedure
• Provide guidance to the Municipality in order to ensure compliance with relevant environmental legislation and guidelines
• Coordinate the development and implementation of the organisational Integrated Waste Management Plan (IWMP)
• Contribute to the development and implementation of the National Waste Management Strategy (NWMS)
• Assist in setting and monitoring waste management service standards within the Municipality
• oversee waste management schemes, such as at landfill sites
and Transfer station
• Ensure compliance with current legislations in terms of transportation, handling and disposal of waste.
Enquiries: Mr S. A Radebe, tel. 060 521 8374 / (039) 833 1038.
Please note: Written applications accompanied by certified copies
of academic qualifications, ID’s, driver’s licence, a detailed copy of your
Curriculum Vitae with three references must accompany your application. No
faxed, e-mails or late applications will be accepted. Correspondence
will only be entered into with short-listed candidates if you do not received
correspondence within one month of closing date. Kindly consider your
application as unsuccessful. .
The Municipality reserves the right not to make any appointment.
Please forward your application to: Mr N.C. Vezi, the Municipal Manager,
Dr Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma Municipality, P O Box 62, Creighton, 3263 or
hand-deliver to: Municipality Building, Main Street, Creighton 3263 or 32
Arbuckle Street, Himeville,3256 (During office hours from 08h00 to 16h30).
CLOSING DATE: 09 October 2018 AT 16H00.
Dr Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma Municipality is an equal opportunity and Affirmative
Action employer. We are committed to the achievement of diversity, equity and
maintenance of representativity in terms of race, gender and disability. Candidate
whose appointment will promote representativity will be given preference.
MR N.C. VEZI: MUNICIPAL MANAGER