Website Oxford University Press
Oxford University Press, an equal opportunity employer, seeks a talented individual to fill this post in its Operations based in the Epping area.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role is responsible for managing the rental property portfolio and range of essential building services for head office and regional sites.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage building repairs and maintenance, cleaning, catering, landscaping, reception, security, fire safety, network, power and
- water services
- Ensure compliance with legal health and safety guidelines
- Coordinate Business Continuity Plans and risk management
- Prepare and control facilities budgets and costs
- Review and report on contractor performance against SLAs
- Supervise building renovation projects
- Build and maintain relationships with Group Properties HSSE, service providers, tenants and landlords
- Employee Management and motivation.
The successful applicant will need:
- Relevant professional qualification
- 5 years’ office building management experience
- Project management experience
- Excellent planning and budgeting skills
- Sound report writing and people management skills
- Demonstrable stakeholder management
- Ability to handle pressure
- Driver’s licence
- Health and safety certification (advantageous)
- Occasional travel to regional sites
- SAP (advantageous).
If you have strong technical abilities and can maintain high levels of efficiency, we would love to hear from you.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience. We offer pension and medical aid benefits, 20 working days’ leave, statutory leave, training opportunities and engaging work in a rewarding and ethical environment.
To apply, please visit www.oxford.co.za Click on the Southern African page – careers tab, where you will be directed to our online career portal to forward a letter of motivation and CV.
Closing date: 26 November 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Oxford reserves the right not to fill the vacancy at this time.