The City of Cape Town
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CORPORATE SERVICES ● INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY (IS&T)
HEAD: TELECOMMUNICATION BUSINESS
TCOE SALARY COMMENCING FROM R1 062 055 PER ANNUM ● REF NO: CS 152/22
- A relevant B degree coupled with five (5) to eight (8) years’ relevant supervisory experience and experience of contract management and business administration within an entity or entities of similar size and complexity
- The recommended candidate is required to be physically fit, have a valid Code B driver’s licence and would be required to work after hours when required to do so.
Key performance areas:
- Ensure proper planning, management, implementation, enforcement, monitoring and reporting in relation to all Telecommunication Networks branch contracts
- Financial Management for the branch
- Manage procurement and billing processes and systems
- Track inventory and manage asset records throughout the asset life cycle
- Manage the commercial interests of the branch inclusive of selling spare capacity to external customers and telecommunication service providers
- Coordinate and facilitating service on demand requests from internal clients
- Manage projects
- Manage the branch’s support desk
- Manage and motivate the staff of the unit.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process.
Closing date: 17 June 2022
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please visit ].