Dr Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
Salary: R180 000.00 – R268 101.480 p.a. plus normal
• Three year tertiary qualification in Human
Resources, Business Management, Labour Relations or Public Management.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Human Resource Management with
extensive experience in Labour Relations
• Computer literacy MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
• Valid driver’s licence
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Certificate/Diploma in Labour Law will be an added
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to interpret HR policies and legislations
• Ability to deal with confidential information
• Must be able to write submissions, reports and conduct investigations.
Key perfomance areas:
• Execute the internal and external recruitment and selection of personnel
• Responsible for proper management of leave, pension, medical aid, and injury on duty
• Conduct investigations on issues of staff misconduct
• Represent the employer at the disciplinary hearings, CCMA and Bargaining Council
• Compile case bundlers for all the relevant parties in preparation of disciplinary hearing
• Facilitate grievances submitted in line with Local Government Collective Agreement
• Assist in the development of HR Policies and procedures manuals.
Enquiries: Mr S. A Radebe, tel. 060 521 8374 / (039) 833 1038.
Please note: Written applications accompanied by certified copies
of academic qualifications, ID’s, driver’s licence, a detailed copy of your
Curriculum Vitae with three references must accompany your application. No
faxed, e-mails or late applications will be accepted. Correspondence
will only be entered into with short-listed candidates if you do not received
correspondence within one month of closing date. Kindly consider your
application as unsuccessful. .
The Municipality reserves the right not to make any appointment.
Please forward your application to: Mr N.C. Vezi, the Municipal Manager,
Dr Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma Municipality, P O Box 62, Creighton, 3263 or
hand-deliver to: Municipality Building, Main Street, Creighton 3263 or 32
Arbuckle Street, Himeville,3256 (During office hours from 08h00 to 16h30).
CLOSING DATE: 09 October 2018 AT 16H00.
Dr Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma Municipality is an equal opportunity and Affirmative
Action employer. We are committed to the achievement of diversity, equity and
maintenance of representativity in terms of race, gender and disability. Candidate
whose appointment will promote representativity will be given preference.
MR N.C. VEZI: MUNICIPAL MANAGER