Western Cape Government
LEARNER PHARMACIST’S ASSISTANT
REMUNERATION: INTERNS WILL RECEIVE A STIPEND OF R3990 PER MONTH
DURATION OF CONTRACT: 24 TO 36 MONTHS
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 1 March 2019
REFERENCE NO.: CWD 2019
The Department of Health is initiating an Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP)
• Recruit young people who will be employed to provide support and assistance
to the pharmacist(s) at our health care facilities
• Deliver a comprehensive, efficient and cost-effective pharmaceutical service to patients and other health workers, in line with statutory requirements. You will also receive formal training from a registered training provider accredited by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC). On successful completion of the course you will be registered with the SAPC as a Post-basic Pharmacist’s Assistant.
TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU WILL NEED:
• To be between ages of 18 – 35 years old
• Have a National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) with the
following subjects: English Profiency (50-59%); Pure Mathematics (40-49%) or Mathematics Literacy
(50%-59%); Life Science or Biology.
DIRECTIONS TO APPLICANTS:
• Hard copies of the Z83 application forms which are obtainable at your nearest police station or health
facility can be sent to: Private Bag X3079, 7 Haarlem Street, Worcester 6849, for the attention of
• Please submit this form together with your concise CV and certified copies of your South African ID
and National Senior Certificate.
• Only completed applications will be considered, therefore ensure that all requested documentation
is attached and certified.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, please ensure that all contact
numbers are current.
Enquiries: Contact person:
Please refer all enquiries to Fernando Rangolie at 023 342 8806.
Equity profiles are applicable.
Candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.