Website Oxford University Press
Oxford University Press, an equal opportunity employer, seeks a talented individual to fill this post in its Operations based in the Epping area.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, this role is responsible for efficient inventory operations, storage and space management and ensuring dispatch of stock and supervisory function of Inventory team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing and analysing inventory reports as required from SAP
- Optimising space usage
- Cycle counts and stock counts
- Troubleshooting system errors
- Supervising, leading and motivating people.
The successful applicant will need:
- National Senior Certificate
- 4 years’ experience in a warehouse environment
- 2 years’ warehouse supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of receiving, order fulfilment and dispatch
- Safety consciousness
- Stock management
- Project management
- Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Ability to handle pressure
- SAP (advantageous)
- Machine driver’s licence (advantageous).
If you are a team player and can maintain high levels of efficiency, we would love to hear from you.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience. We offer pension and medical aid benefits, 20 working days’ leave, statutory leave, training opportunities and engaging work in a rewarding and ethical environment.
To apply, please visit www.oxford.co.za at the bottom of the home page, click on “read more” under Careers, and click on the word “here” in the careers paragraph. You will be directed to our online career portal to forward a letter of motivation and CV.
Closing date: 24 November 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Oxford reserves the right not to fill the vacancy at this time.