The City of Cape Town
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
TRANSPORT ● INFRASTRUCTURE IMPLEMENTATION
MANAGER: PROGRAMME AND CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
TCOE: SALARY COMMENCING FROM R1 282 618 PER ANNUM ● REF NO: TRA 22/21
- B degree in Civil Engineering
- Eight (8) years’ extensive relevant experience, including five (5) years’ general management experience.
Key performance areas:
- Managing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the implementation of complex high risk capital infrastructure investment
- Managing the transport capital project pipeline for specific programmes
- Coordinating the implementation plans and tenders for infrastructure programmes
- Overseeing the deployment of programme management professionals
- Managing relevant infrastructure design phases of programmes and projects
- At a programme management level, facilitating capital planning, managing and monitoring the capital allocation and expenditure in accordance with approved budgets
- Implementing processes, systems or tools to ensure adherence to corporate standards, policies, guides etc.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process.
Closing date: 23 July 2021
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.