Elgin Vintners is a progressive Wine Producing and
Marketing Company from the Elgin Valley, producing
world class wines for the Export and Local markets.
To expand the business, the following positions are
Marketing and Sales Manager
The Marketing and Sales Manager for the local market will report to the Business
Manager and will be responsible for the following:
• The marketing strategy and marketing plan for the local market
• The management of and liaison with the country wide representative agents.
• Setting and monitoring of monthly sales targets
• Regular visits to the local marketing agents
• Wine shows/tastings
• Trade visits to key and potential customers
• Local Wine Shows and competitions
• Marketing through Social Media and relevant platforms
• Arranging marketing material and promotions.
The suitable Candidate will have a good knowledge of wine and proven experience
in wine marketing, with exceptional people’s skills.
Applications with CV’s can be e-mailed to
Van Zyl Visser: email@example.com on or before 18 August 2018
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org