City of Cape Town
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
(SHORT TERM CONTRACT POSTS)
BASIC SALARY: R417 967 – R498 439 PER ANNUM (SCARCE SKILLS ALLOWANCE ONLY WHERE APPLICABLE) • REF NO: HS 31/21
- Dip Pharm or B.Pharmacy degree
- Current registration with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Pharmacist
- At least three years’ experience, preferably in the primary health care environment
- Sound knowledge of current medicines and the essential drug list
- Proven interpersonal and administrative skills
- An eye for detail
- Current Registration with the HPCSA
- A valid Code 8 driver’s licence will be advantageous.
Key performance areas:
- Coordinating pharmaceutical services within the sub-district by adhering to the provisions of the Pharmacy Act as well as ensure efficient drug management
- Stock control
- Implementing drug management policies and procedures
- General day-to-day management of the pharmacy
- Mentoring and in-service tutoring
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
Closing date: 11 June 2021
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.