City of Cape Town
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES AND ASSET MANAGEMENT ● ENTERPRISE AND INVESTMENT DEPARTMENT
PRINCIPAL PROFESSIONAL OFFICER: CATALYTIC SECTORS OFFICER
TCOE: SALARY COMMENCING FROM R1 026 140 PER ANNUM • REF NO: EOA 27/21 • CAPE TOWN AND FUTURE VACANCIES
- Relevant BTech or first degree in Business Economics, Marketing, Project Management or related fields – a Master’s degree will be advantageous
- Six (6) to eight (8) years’ relevant experience in sector development programmes and projects, trade and investment strategies and interventions and project implementation
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite
- A valid driver’s licence and own reliable transport.
Key performance areas:
- SECTOR DEVELOPMENT: Identifying and managing sector development interventions by defining and packaging appropriate interventions in collaboration with strategic internal and external stakeholders
- PROGRAM AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Ensuring successful implementation of investment programmes/projects
- STAKEHOLDER INTERFACE: Ensuring that relationships that are imperative for sustainable sector development are developed, maintained, and nurtured
- GENERAL MANAGEMENT: Effective and strategic input towards the management of the Catalytic Sector Unit
Please apply online at http://www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
Closing date: 2 July 2021
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.