City of Cape Town
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
COMMUNITY SERVICES AND HEALTH ● CITY HEALTH
(SHORT TERM CONTRACT POSTS – TARGETING APPLICANTS WHO COMPLETED THEIR COMMUNITY SERVICE ON 31 JANUARY 2021 AND WHO ARE CURRENTLY UNEMPLOYED AND REGISTERED WITH SANC)
BASIC SALARY: R326 208 PER ANNUM ● REF NO: HS 29/21
- Current registration with the SANC
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
- Diplomas/certificates in any of the following as an advantage: Community Nursing Science, Psychiatric Nursing, Clinical Nursing Science, Health Assessment and Treatment & Care (Adults and Paediatrics) and experience gained within a primary healthcare environment
- Proven counselling skills
- Valid Code EB driver’s licence will be advantageous.
Key performance areas:
- Providing a comprehensive primary healthcare service, including TOP counselling
- General administration
- Training students
- Visiting homes/businesses and nursery schools
- Health education and promotion.
Please forward a comprehensive CV and covering letter, including a certified copy of your Identity Document, qualifications and proof of registration with SANC to the relevant e-mail address, as indicated.
Closing date: 11 June 2021
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.