City of Cape Town
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
BASIC SALARY: R417 967 TO R498 439 PER ANNUM ● REF NO: TRA 16/21
- A relevant degree in Finance, Economics, Business Management or similar field
- Five (5) years’ relevant experience including managerial experience in local government aligned to the KPAs below
- Must have high levels of competency in MS Excel, SAP and Microsoft Office applications
- A valid driver’s licence (advantageous).
Key performance areas:
- Contributing to the processes of analysing data and trends, measuring key performance indicators and updating the Service Charter
- Coordinating the identification, evaluation and assessment of risks and providing input into the Department Risk Management plan
- Drawing up complex correspondence and reports
- Preparing, coordinating and distributing monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Providing support in respect of IDP, Service Delivery Business Improvement Programme (SDBIP), Organisational Performance Management (OPM)
- Providing assistance in ensuring effective financial control through implementation of budgetary control measures to comply with MFMA and Councils procedures and strategies, providing support to the department including the preparation of capital and operating estimates and expenditure control
- Managing the administrative function for the monitoring, tracking an updating tender contracts and updating the schedules, logs and arrangement of tender meetings
- Providing feedback on contractor performance and contract management via SAP
- Monitoring and resolving of HR Matters.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
Closing date: 25 June 2021
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.