The City of Cape Town
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES AND ASSET MANAGEMENT ● PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
PROFESSIONAL OFFICER: LEASING
BASIC SALARY: R417 967 PER ANNUM ● REF NO: EOA 31/21 ● PLUMSTEAD AND FUTURE VACANCIES
- Relevant BTech or first degree
- Two (2) to five (5) years’ relevant leasing experience as per KPAs
- Knowledge of Local Government and property industry legislation, policies and procedures
- Computer literacy in the MS Office Suite
- Good communication and report-writing skills
- A valid driver’s licence.
Key performance areas:
Overseeing and executing activities pertaining to the leasing of Council’s immovable properties portfolio for the Regional Office:
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Coordinating projects relating to the immovable property portfolio for the Regional Office
- STAKEHOLDER INTERFACE: Providing property advice and administration
- COMMUNICATION: Implementing branch and department communication strategy
- LEADERSHIP AND CONTROL: Providing functional specific training and control and general leadership within the immovable property portfolio for the Regional Office
- AUDIT: Managing, coordinating and obtaining records and data for auditing purposes for the property holding branch
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT: Assisting in exercising financial management control of immovable property portfolio for the Regional Office
- DEBT MANAGEMENT: Managing and coordinating debt management functionality of the property holding branch
- SAP: REAL ESTATE SUPPORT: Overseeing and providing support for the implementation of the SAP real estate functionality of the branch.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process.
Closing date: 23 July 2021
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.