City of Cape Town
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
TRANSPORT • INFRASTRUCTURE IMPLEMENTATION
TCOE: SALARY COMMENCING FROM R1 162 715 PER ANNUM • REF NO: TRA 06/21
- A relevant B degree in the Built Environment
- Eight (8) years’ project management experience, including five (5) years’ general management experience.
Key performance areas:
- Leading and managing a portfolio of high risk, complex projects and programmes of significant impact on the Transport Directorate
- Managing a team of project management professionals and related resources within a business unit
- Ensuring the development, coordination, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of these projects
- Undertaking the financial planning for these projects at a programme level, providing input into the various budget processes, track expenditure, and initiating change requests as required
- Managing programmes such as Integrated Rapid Transport (IRT), Public Transport Interchanges, Non-Motorised Transport, Congestion Relief, Metro Roads Reconstruction, Roads Rehabilitation and internationally funded projects such as ORIO.