City of Cape Town
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CORPORATE SERVICES ● INFORMATION SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGY
PROJECT MANAGER (PO): CAR PROGRAMME
TEN-YEAR FIXED-TERM CONTRACT
TCOE: SALARY COMMENCING R840 607 – R1 180 555 PER ANNUM • REF NO: CS 14/21 • CIVIC CENTRE
- A relevant BTech or Bachelor’s degree
- At least seven (7) to eight (8) years’ experience as a Project Officer and physically fit.
Key performance areas:
- Facilitating and project managing the front-end IT process for all incoming projects
- Delivering support, development and maintenance by ensuring that all user and business owner requests are delivered and that the Programme Officer’s Project Management processes meet business requirements
- Managing projects through the project life cycle in order to ensure effective delivery of projects. Leading interdisciplinary teams in preparing and developing project-related documents (risk logs, issue logs, change requests, etc.) in order to give effect to short- and long-term initiative projects, systems and policies undertaken by a Department/Branch or IS and T
- Reviewing performance on the multiple projects and programmes undertaken by the Project Managers.