ARE YOU A SCIENCE OR ENGINEERING GRADUATE LOOKING FOR AN INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION OPPORTUNITY?
(Advanced English and/or French will be beneficial)
Parmalat is part of the international Lactalis Group and is offering a talent development opportunity to a recently/newly qualified graduate to further his/her education (in French) whilst gaining valuable work experience in a Lactalis factory.
The EFA programme was launched in 2002 and focuses on training our future talent for our international subsidiaries.
This is achieved through the sharing of:
- Our 85+ years of dairy culture and history
- Our industrial methods
- Our strong Group values.
And developing in you:
- The ability to function autonomously and within a fast-moving environment
- The ability to drive projects with diverse partners
- The expertise of the Group
- A well-rounded set of managerial skills.
The EFA programme runs over a period of two years and will culminate in a further degree in food science for the successful candidate as well as exposure and experience gained in of the best dairy manufacturing plants in France.
Graduates interested in joining the programme should fit at least the following profile:
- A degree in Engineering / Science / Food Science
- Advanced level of proficiency in French or English
- Below 30 years of age
- South African Citizen
- A valid passport.
The successful candidate will be based in France and will return to South Africa after successfully completing the programme.
To apply please send a cover letter with a CV and certified copies of your qualifications, ID and passport to email: email@example.com before 12:00 on 21 September 2018.