Website Human Capital Management
SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
The successful candidate is competent, dynamic and self-motivated with great administrative skills,
sufficient knowledge of the national and international wine industry, and the ability to communicate
efficiently and courteously at all levels. Extensive experience in the wine industry is a requirement for this
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the implementation and execution of the
strategic sales and marketing plan of the Rupert & Rothschild brand nationally and internationally. This
includes, but is not limited to:
• Implementation and execution of goals, strategies and action plans for the
Rupert & Rothschild brand
• Strengthening and maintaining brand image and positioning • Liaising with
national distributors and international agents with respect to sales, wine allocation and marketing plans
• Establishing new global markets and implementation of distribution agreements
• Keeping abreast of
new marketing trends and opposition activities
• Presenting tastings, lectures and hosting of company
guests • Handling all company communications
• Management of the tasting centre and restaurant
• Compilation and implementation of annual budgets for the sales and marketing department, tasting
centre and restaurant.
In return our client offers a competitive package.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 31 July 2018.For further information contact Ilze van Niekerk at 021 863 1444
Commencement date: As soon as possible
If you don’t hear from us within 30 days of the closing date you can assume that
your application was unsuccessful.
Rupert & Rothschild Vignerons, situated on the
picturesque Fredericksburg farm in Simondium,
presents the above opportunity for an exceptional
sales and marketing manager.