City of Cape Town
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CORPORATE SERVICES • INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY
SENIOR ERP ANALYST: REVENUE
BASIC SALARY: R417 967 to R498 439 PER ANNUM • REF NO: CS 40/21 • CIVIC CENTRE
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three (3) years’ working experience in Revenue
- Working understanding of the SAP ISU module
- Knowledge of methodical project management
- Being familiar with the key business analysis disciplines would be advantageous
- ERP experience would be advantageous.
Key performance areas:
- Gathering and analysing business requirements
- Researching, identifying and proposing solutions to meet business requirements in the revenue environment
- Designing, developing, testing, implementing and supporting ERP solutions, including system configuration in the SAP ISU module
- Processing of service requests and providing user support
- Managing projects or portions of projects within ERP SAP environment
- Mentoring and coaching staff
- Participating in managing stakeholder relationships to ensure ongoing commitment of stakeholders.
Please apply online at http://www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
Closing date: 2 July 2021
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.