Website Mossel Bay Municipality
Mossel Bay Municipality, an employer committed to equal employment invites persons to apply for the undermentioned vacancy.
SENIOR MANAGER: ELECTRICAL SERVICES
- BSc Electrical Engineering or equivalent (NQF Level 7)
- Completed minimum competency level training or willingness to complete minimum competency level training within 18 months
- Code B driver’s licence
- At least 5 years’ postgraduate practical experience in the operation and maintenance of high
- voltage (HV) and medium voltage (MV) electrical distribution equipment
- At least 5 years of senior managerial experience
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications)
- Good communication, interpersonal, motivational and conflict management skills
- Ability to handle stress and take on-site decisions
- Financial management skills
- Intimate knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Must work overtime/attend meetings after normal office hours when required
- Must be registered with the Engineering Council of South Africa as a Professional Engineer or
- Professional Certificated Engineer.
- A Government Certificate of Competency (Factories) will be an added recommendation
SALARY SCALE: All-inclusive total package of ± R928 257,76 – R1 156 533,73 per annum. Benefits such as medical aid scheme, pension fund, group life scheme, 13th cheque included.
BASIC SALARY: R593 928,36 – R770 988,96 per annum (T17)
FULL DETAILS OF THE POST AVAILABLE AT http://www.mosselbay.gov.za/vacancies
The full advertisement in English, Afrikaans and isiXhosa is available on Mossel Bay Municipality’s website at www.mosselbay.gov.za
Enquiries: Ms C Wagenaar or Ms L de Vos, tel. 044 606 5000
Closing date: 5 April 2019 (No applications received after 13:00 will be accepted.)
To apply for this job please visit www.mosselbay.gov.za.