City of Cape Town
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
TRANSPORT • INFRASTRUCTURE IMPLEMENTATION
SENIOR PROFESSIONAL OFFICER
TCOE: SALARY COMMENCING FROM R840 607 PER ANNUM • REF NO: TRA 07/21
- A BTech or BSc degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum FIVE (5) years’ relevant post qualification experience
- A Code B (08) driver’s licence
- SAP proficiency.
Key performance areas:
- Co-ordinating all capital programmes and projects within the Infrastructure Implementation Branch, by providing financial, administrative, logistic and project management support
- Monitoring expenditure trends on all capital projects and ensuring adequate budget provision for the various stages of different projects
- Performing contract management functions in line with the relevant City guidelines and directives
- Managing the reporting functions
- Monitoring legal compliance and minimising financial risk
- Maintaining records of agreements/approvals in respect of grant funding applications
- Managing subordinate staff
- Ensuring compliance all City policies and procedures.