City of Cape Town
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES AND ASSET MANAGEMENT – FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
SENIOR PROFESSIONAL OFFICER: FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SERVICES
TCOE: SALARY COMMENCING FROM R840 607 PER ANNUM – REF NO: EOA 04/21
- A relevant B degree in management, administration or facilities/property management
- Eight (8) years’ relevant experience with facilities management
- Computer literacy (MS Office, SAP will be advantageous)
- Proven supervisory skills
- A valid Code EB driver’s licence.
Key performance areas:
- Assisting the Head: Facilities Management (FM) and Maintenance with the management of tenant-related services
- Assisting with the management of stakeholder’s relationship through effective communications and regular feedback
- Conducting tenant management meetings
- Developing policies and standards
- Assisting with the maintenance of a computerised data base for buildings
- Management and administration of contracts, tenders and service level agreement
- Assuming responsibility for the management of all immovable assets within the area
- Maintaining and assisting with office space audits
- Assisting with the compilation of the annual capital and operating budget requirements for the area
- Maintaining internal financial control and cost recoveries
- Assuming responsibility for the management of operational staff and contractors
- Ensuring that evacuation plans are executed
- Drafting correspondence and ensuring that all information is accurately reflected
- Representing the Head: FM and Maintenance.
CLOSING DATE: 5 March 2021
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants), unless otherwise stated.