City of Cape Town
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
HUMAN SETTLEMENTS● OPERATIONAL POLICY AND PLANNING
SENIOR PROFESSIONAL OFFICER: HOMEOWNERSHIP
TCOE: SALARY COMMENCING FROM R840 607 PER ANNUM ● REF NO: HSM 15/21 ● PAROW CENTRE
- B degree in Human Sciences or equivalent qualification in Housing or Public Administration or a Law degree
- Five (5) years’ relevant experience
- Proven project management, conveyancing, property-related experience
- Proven supervisory skills/experience
- Knowledge of housing legislation, policies and procedures
- Valid Code B driver’s licence
- Computer skills in MS Office.
Key performance areas:
- Operational coordination and management of the homeownership portfolio
- Managing and coordinates specialised homeownership projects
- Building and managing stakeholder relationships
- Effective statutory compliance management in respect of homeownership operations
- Managing the preparation of tender documents for the procurement of service providers
- Managing the implementation of financial controls and procedures to ensure compliance
- Coordinating specific administrative and reporting requirements
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
Closing date: 14 May 2021
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.