City of Cape Town
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES AND ASSET MANAGEMENT • FLEET MANAGEMENT
TCOE: SALARY COMMENCING FROM R840 607 PER ANNUM • REF NO: EOA 10/21 • KHAYELITSHA
- A relevant Trade Test
- Five (5) years’ supervisory experience gained in a workshop
- A valid driver’s licence
- Computer literacy.
Key performance areas:
- Managing service delivery levels from customer to suppliers
- Monitoring and managing a main workshop and associated workshops as well as the performance of fleet and maintenance operations
- Monitoring and controlling the assets within the workshops
- Managing the workshop operational budget
- Managing the staff resources
- Providing for the short- and long-term needs of the workshop
- Enforcing safety regulations and ensuring the workshop meets the required safety standards (Occupational Health and Safety Act)
- Ensuring planned inspections and audits in compliance with legal requirements.
CLOSING DATE: 9 April 2021
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants), unless otherwise stated.