The City of Cape Town
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CORPORATE SERVICES ● INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY (IS&T)
BASIC SALARY: R432 596 TO R454 848 PER ANNUM ● REF NO: CS 161/22
- A Grade 12 plus relevant National Diploma or higher or N6 plus additional two (2) years’ post-qualification experience or a three-year Telecommunication Electrician type (example – P&T Trade test) qualification plus additional two (2) years’ post-qualification experience
- A minimum of three (3) years’ relevant industry experience in a voice telephony environment.
Key performance areas:
- Provide technical advice to branch’s on matters pertaining to planned maintenance systems and compile planned maintenance documentation
- Coordinate specific administrative and reporting requirements associated with operational key performance and result indicators
- Coordinate tasks/activities of field workers associated with performance, productivity and discipline
- Project manage planned maintenance programmes across various branches.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process.
Closing date: 1 July 2022
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.