Website South African Medical Research Council
STRATEGIC RESEARCH INITIATIVES
The SAMRC has a vacancy for a self-driven and results oriented individual to fill the above position. The candidate will be working with the SAMRC’s Research and Innovation Management System (RIMS) and will be responsible for configuring and testing the system as well as training users.
IT Systems Analyst/Software Developer:
- 3-year tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- software application development skills with a minimum of 3 years’ specific experience with the configuration and implementation of complex applications
- excellent analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- good skills and experience in conducting workshops with staff and stakeholders to determine user requirements and translate this to specifications and work flows
- excellent coding skills and understanding of software design patterns and architecture
- 3-year contract
- salary in region of R638 951 per annum.
For the full details of this post and the application procedure, please see the full advertisements under “Jobs” on the MRC website at: www.samrc.ac.za
Closing date: 21 April 2019
Building a healthy nation through research.
To apply for this job please visit www.samrc.ac.za.