The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CORPORATE SERVICES • INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY
TCOE: COMMENCING FROM R694 272 PER ANNUM • REF. NO: CS 55/17
- BSc Electrical Engineering (Electronics)
- Preferably registered as a professional engineer
- Sound working experience in the radio and electronics field inclusive of CCTV systems; radio trunking, audio visual, fire detection, access control and security alarms
- Valid Code B driver’s licence and willingness to work after hours when required to do so.
Key performance areas:
- Developing and planning of infrastructure systems
- Investigating and implementing new technologies within the City
- Developing and managing technical specifications
- Project management of radio and electronic projects.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants).
Closing date: 18 August 2017.
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at www.capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within 3 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.