The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CORPORATE SERVICES • INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY
BASIC SALARY: COMMENCING FROM R381 160 PER ANNUM • REF. NO: CS 57/17
- A minimum of a National Diploma
- ITIL and Microsoft Certification
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a Distributed Computing End User Environment
- SAP experience in CRM and Integration with exposure to HANNA
- Android OS
- Public Sector IT specific experience will be advantageous
- Supervisory experience.
Key performance areas:
- Managing, coordinating and controlling of all EPIC Technical support operations, including but not limited to two walk in centres
- Accurately record, update and document request using the ICT Service Desk System-SAP CRM
- Ensuring delivery of client service, administrative operations by documenting all technical specifications and operational procedures
- Escalation point for all hardware and software issues
- Taking ownership of incidents and provide permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to end-user
- Responsible for testing ICT hardware (mobile\desktop\laptop\tablet) devices and SAP EPIC application integration
- Arranging maintenance of and repairs to ICT hardware including warranty and break fix
- Setup, installation, configuration and testing of end-user device (hardware and software)
- Installation and maintenance of Operating Systems and application software
- Managing end user calls and resolutions and ensuring that daily SLAs are met
- Managing the on-call rotation 24\7\365 (shift work) and plan operational support activities after hours\weekends and public holidays.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants).
Closing date: 18 August 2017.
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at www.capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within 3 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.